Today I have started over with my personal blogging attempt. On the 9th of June 2013 I started a blog on Tumbler inspired by JT Smith also known as plainblackguy. It was a good start, but I was too ambitious, I wanted to change the world by blogging and be witty and fun to read all at the same time.
I am going to have fun with this!
This time I have changed a few things. These are my guidelines.
- I will be myself and not be hiding.
- I am going to use my company ProcoliX Managed Hosting to actually run my blog.
- I will be using the latest version of WordPress to run it. (Currently WordPress 4.6 Release Candidate)
- I will stick to the English language for everything.
- I will blog more often and in shorter texts.
- I will write about anything and will not restrict myself.
- I am going to have fun with this!
I will see if I can put my old blogs from Tumbler in here too. That should be doable, since there where only 3 of them.